1. This promotional offer is extended to married, engaged, similarly committed couples that are living together, or single women who are between the ages of 25 and 72, and have a combined gross household income of $50,000 or more. Single women must have a household income of $75,000 or more.
2. The purpose of this marketing offer is to sell vacation interests by Somerpointe Resorts and its related entities “Somerpointe”. As such, we will be obtaining a preauthorization through TransUnion “TU” to determine your credit worthiness. This inquiry will not affect your credit score. Should you purchase a timeshare interest from Somerpointe, we will request your further authorization for a full credit inquiry.
3. Both partners must attend the 120-minute vacation presentation together, be able to provide identification that shows matching last names and/or matching addresses and must speak, read, write and understand English.
4. Couples must be able to present two forms of identification: a valid driver’s license or photo I.D., and a major credit card or debit card. This one-time promotional offer may not be transferred or sold. It may not be used in conjunction with any other Somerpointe Resorts® promotional offers or discounts of any kind. It is not valid for people traveling in groups (e.g., not valid for family reunions, birthday parties, weddings, sporting events, or any occasion involving two or more traveling groups), couples who currently own a vacation interest with Somerpointe Resorts, or have toured a Somerpointe Resorts facility or preview center within the past 18 months. Alcohol consumption and/or use of drugs (including medicinal) before/during the presentation is prohibited.
5. Our cancellation policy is seven (7) calendar days from the date of purchase except if you have already booked your vacation. Validity of your intent to cancel must be received in writing via email to email@example.com within three (3) days. Upon proper notification a full refund will be issued within thirty (30) business days. No Cancellation of the Vacation Package is permitted if the customer has already booked the vacation because STAY.VEGAS has already performed by committing to payment of hotel rooms. You may cancel or change your prepaid hotel reservation if you provide us with sufficient notice (14 days) to avoid any cancellation or change fee from the hotel where your reservation is booked. In limited cases, some hotels do not permit changes to, or cancellations of, reservations after they are made, as indicated in the rules and restrictions for the hotel reservation. And in these rare occurrences, you do agree to pay any cancellation or change fees that are incurred. If you paid additional money for certain upgrades that you specifically requested and then cancel your booked vacation, then the money paid for those certain upgrades shall be credited to your future booked vacation but shall not be refunded. STAY.VEGAS is not responsible for any purchases made for your vacation outside of the purchased package; this includes but is not limited to: transportation, park or event tickets, guided tours, spa services, etc. By making a reservation in response to this promotion, you are acknowledging and agreeing to all the terms and conditions set forth above.
When you check-in to the resort, you must present a valid major credit card or debit card to cover incidentals at the resort. If you check into your accommodations, but do not attend or complete the 120-minute Discovery Tour sales presentation, you will be charged the difference between your promotional purchase price and the full retail price (approximately $700.) Please make sure you attend and complete the Discovery Tour sales presentation. You have twelve (12) months to use your Getaway. Children under six (6) years of age are not permitted on the tour and supervised child care is not offered by the resort. No pets are allowed at the resort. All participants are responsible for payment of any government-imposed taxes directly related to the services being provided and any personal expenses incurred when utilizing this offer. You are responsible for all gratuities and other charges including but not limited to meals, beverages, activities, telephone calls, transportation, or other charges not stipulated herein. Tickets, gift incentives, and concierge credits have no cash value. Somerpointe Resorts and its affiliates do not assume any liability or responsibility for injury, damage, any loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person(s) or property in transit to and from Las Vegas or while staying in Las Vegas including acts beyond its control. If you reschedule your reservation less than seven (7) days from your arrival date, there is a $50 rescheduling fee. If you fail to reschedule your reservation prior to the scheduled check-in date, your deposit will be forfeited. This promotion is subject to availability and not available on select holidays without a surcharge. Other restrictions may apply. Call for details. SPONSORED BY SOMERPOINTE REALTY, LLC, 801 S. RAMPART BLVD., LAS VEGAS, NV 89145 AS SALES AGENT FOR THE RESORT DEVELOPER THE ASNY COMPANY, LLC, dba SOMERPOINTE RESORTS. THE PURPOSE OF THIS OFFER IS TO SELL VACATION INTERESTS IN THE STATE OF NEVADA. THE COMPLETE TERMS ARE IN AN OFFERING PLAN AVAILABLE FROM DEVELOPER.
This is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to buy to residents in jurisdictions in which registration requirements have not been fulfilled. Somerpointe Resort is a registered trademark of The ASNY Company, LLC. Other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. If you have any questions, call (877) 31-VEGAS.